I have fully recovered from my "time travel" on Monday and Tuesday and I'm ready to conquer the world this weekend. Can't wait to finally get back on top of things again- I've felt like a lost and confused puppy all week. But I did make some delicious peach cobbler yesterday, so I consider that a big win.
Here's some links that caught my eye this week:
1. Ever wish there was a word to describe a simple, yet strange feeling that you experience from time to time? There probably is a word for that.
2. This article is a good reminder for all of us out there slowly wearing ourselves down. Don't be a victim of early career burnout-- take some time for yourself.
3. The way that the Braves' Freddie Freeman and his wife did their gender reveal will make even non-sports people get all the feels.
4. I obviously just got back from my trip to Vegas and I've got about 10 more trips planned in the coming months. This beautiful travel tote would be a great upgrade from my current one (and it's currently 25% off!). And if it wasn't for the price point on this laptop carrying case, I would snatch it up right this second.
5. My final sports link for the day. If you haven't already seen the Michael Phelps ad for Under Armour, now is the time to watch it. The 2008 version of myself finds it very difficult to let go of Phelps. This video gives me all the feels.