Greetings from Las Vegas!!
I'll be calling Viva Las Vegas my home for the next week-ish, and hopefully actually taking photos to share with the world. I'm working with the Las Vegas Motor Speedway for the upcoming NASCAR race this weekend, which is bound to be a blast. I've never experienced a NASCAR race before, so it will definitely be a unique experience.
Enough about how I'm spending Spring Break... On to the list!
Week 8: List Your Favorite Quotes
- "A smooth sea never made a skillful sailor."
- "Don't ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive. And go do it. Because what the world needs is people that have come alive." -Howard Thurman
- "Failure to plan on your end does not constitute an emergency one mine."
- "Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim." -Nora Ephron
- "The struggle is part of the story."
- "The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman." -Winston Churchill
- "Spend a little more time trying to make something of yourself and a little less time trying to impress people." -The Breakfast Club
- "If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try." -Seth Godin
- "Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of the rules. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify them, or vilify them. But the only thing you can't do is ignore them because they change things... they push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world are the ones who do." -Steve Jobs