Yes, this list is very late.
No, I do not care.
Now that we've got that out of the way. Let's get started.
This week's list is pretty fun, and because I listen to basically the same music for months at a time, fairly simple. I went very literal with this one, and am just spouting out the playlist I've been playing lately. My girl Alex took a very different approach.
Week 4: List the Soundtrack of Your Life Right Now.
- (This Ain't No) Drunk Dial- A Thousand Horses
- Cold in California- Cam
- Fix- Chris Lane
- Cake by the Ocean- DNCE
- Jumpman- Drake
- Confident- Demi Lovato
- Shut Up and Fish- Maddie & Tae
- Hollow- Tori Kelly
- Don't Threaten Me With a Good Time- Panic! at the Disco
- Sugar- Robin Schulz
- Roses- The Chainsmokers
- Untamed- Cam
- Title- Meghan Trainor
- Love Yourself- Justin Bieber
- Speakers- Sam Hunt
- Hands to Myself- Selena Gomez
- Think of You- Chris Young & Cassadee Pope)
- Snapback- Old Dominion
- Hide Away- Daya
- Country Ain't Never Been Pretty- Cam
- Parachute- Chris Stapleton
- New Americana- Halsey
- I Know What You Did Last Summer- Shawn Mendes
This isn't on the list, but never forget that this happened:
I'm one of those lucky humans that will get to experience Bieber Fever twice in their lifetime. And I ain't mad about it.