I'm out here living my dreams and doing everything in my power to get there. Most people can't say that. Yesterday I had one of those days where I was so overwhelmed by the amount of work I had to do that I did nothing at all. And that's the worst feeling in the world. Sometimes finding the motivation to conquer the world is hard-- but I'm trying to find it and harness it this next month and a half. #GirlPower
Now onto yet another empowering list!
Week 10: List the Things You Should Ignore
- The voices in my head telling me I'm overwhelmed.
- My constant urge to procrastinate.
- The haters.
- The opinions of people that don't matter.
- The urge to eat more cheese.
- The impatience that I exert on people.
- The things I cannot change.
- My recent urge to eat all the ice cream.
- The snooze button (instead of ignoring my alarm).
- The voices in my head telling me I'm not good enough.
Let's get to work.